See what is included!
- An extensive tour at an honest price.
- Visit the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower.
- Entrance to the Louvre Museum.
- City tour of Paris with a local guide.
- View the magnificent Grand Place and Manneken Pis Statue.
- Visit Mini Europe – The best miniature park in Europe.
- Enjoy Amsterdam on a Canal cruise.
- Visit Volendam – an old fishing village, famous for its splendid harbor, fishing trade, authentic Dutch character, and traditional clothing.
- Marvel at the imposing Cologne Cathedral – a Gothic masterpiece.
- Whether skiing, sledding or hiking, you have it all at Glacier 3000
- Service of Multilingual & Knowledgeable Tour Manager accompanying you throughout the tour.Value-for-Money Holiday you will cherish for a lifetime.
Day 1 Arrive in Paris – the City of Lights and Glamour.
Welcome to the fashionable and elegant city known for its haute couture, renowned museums, breathtakingly beautiful monuments – Paris. Get transferred (on your own) to your conveniently located hotel. (Check-in on your own after 15:00).
Overnight in Paris.
Today, proceed on a fascinating city tour of Paris. Marvel at the finest Parisian sights – the Champs Elysees, Alexander Bridge, Invalides, Arc de Triomphe, Concorde Square, Opera House, and several others. Visit the world-renowned Louvre Museum, known for its collection of artifacts and paintings and see the enigmatic smile of ‘Mona Lisa’, Leonardo da Vinci’s masterpiece. This evening visit the iconic Eiffel Tower to get a stunning view of the city from the 02nd level.
Overnight in Paris.
Proceed to Brussels, Headquarters of the European Union and capital of Belgium. Visit one of Europe’s most beautiful squares, the Grand Place, the medieval Town Hall, and the fabled Mannekin Pis statue. Drive past St. Michael’s Church and stop for a photograph at the Atomium. Visit Mini-Europe a miniature park located at the foot of the Atomium in Brussels. Mini-Europe is the only park where you can virtually travel across Europe in just a few hours. Mini-Europe has reproductions of monuments in the European Union on show, at a scale of 1:25. Stroll through the typical atmospheres of the most beautiful cities of the Old Continent.
Overnight in Brussels.
Today morning proceed to Amsterdam – Netherlands’ capital, known for its artistic heritage, elaborate canal system, and narrow houses. Originating as a small fishing village in the late 12th century, Amsterdam became one of the most important ports in the world. Board a canal cruise to explore the city of Amsterdam in a glass-topped boat. Drifting through the canals thrive on the city’s vibrant past with its 1,000 bridges and quaint old houses. Proceed to Volendam, a Dutch town on the Lake Markermeer. It’s known for its colorful wooden houses and the old fishing boats in its harbor, which is lined with seafood vendors. Volendam is a village of fishermen, music, and cheese. Visit the Cheese factory for an interactive experience that will introduce you to the wonders of Dutch cheese. Next, visit the Wooden Shoe Factory, to know how wooden shoes were being made the old-fashioned way.
Overnight in The Netherlands.
Today enjoy a scenic drive to Germany. Proceed to Cologne – A landmark of High Gothic architecture set amid the reconstructed old town. The twin-spired Cologne Cathedral is known for its gilded medieval reliquary and sweeping river views. Also known for its famous Eau de Cologne, the imposing Cologne Cathedral, is a Gothic masterpiece with 515 feet twin towers, a World Heritage site and the largest cathedral in Northern Europe.
Overnight in Germany.
Today proceed on a scenic drive to Switzerland – home to numerous lakes, villages and the high peaks of the Alps. The country is also known for its ski resorts and hiking trails. Banking and finance are key industries, and Swiss watches and chocolates are world renowned.
Overnight in Central Switzerland.
Proceed to Les Diablerets to ride the spectacular cable car to reach Glacier 3000. Glacier 3000 is a snowy wonderland for outdoor and adventure enthusiasts. You see snow here all year round. Enjoy a stunning view from the suspension bridge, which connects two mountain peaks. The 107-metre-long and 80-centimeter-wide bridge offers a stunning view of the Alps. Matterhorn, Mont Blanc, Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau are visible from the bridge and offer grandiose views, far off into the distance.
Your Holiday ends, and it’s time to fly out. Check out at 11:00 and depart for the airport (on your own) for your flight home / onwards.
- 02 nights at Hotel IBIS Roissy / Mercure Paris Orly or similar in Paris.
- 01 night at Hotel Best Western / Holiday Inn Express / IBIS or similar in Brussels
- 01 night at Hotel Campanile / Holiday Inn Express or similar in Netherland
- 01 night at Hotel Achat Hotel / IBIS or similar in Germany
- 02 nights at Hotel Holiday Inn Express / IBIS or similar in Central Switzerland.
- Daily Continental Buffet Breakfast.
- 07 Indian Jain/Vegetarian/Non-Vegetarian Dinners.
- April 2019 : 25
- May 2019 : 09, 16, 30
- June 2019 : 13, 27
- July 2019 : 11, 25
- August 2019 : 08, 22
- October 2019 : 03
|Adult on Twin share||Child Without Bed Below 12 Years||Child With Bed Below 12 Years|
|Per Person||USD 1,120||USD 650||USD 780|
- Single supplement : USD 430
- Triple Room Reduction : NIL
VISA REQUIREMENTS (Not Included in Tour Cost)
- Multiple entry Schengen visa.
The tour will be operated subject to a minimum of 30 full paying passengers travelling together In the event that the group size is less than 30 passengers you will be given an option of travelling on another departure date.
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- The cost of the Passport, POE charges, Air-Ticket, Visas, Insurance etc.
- Any expenses of a personal nature such as porterage, laundry, wines, mineral/bottled water, food & drink not in the regular menus provided by us, mini bar and telephone calls.
- The Mandatory driver tip of EURO 03 per person per day is not included in the tour cost.
- Meals are pre-set and a choice of menu is not available.
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in the ‘What your tour price includes’.
- Surcharges in case applicable on certain departure dates.
- Government Service Taxes and other taxes as applicable.