- All passengers or head of family will be required to complete the registration form with our sales officer. Diet details and optional tour requirements would need to be finalized.
Registrations are subject to Terms and Conditions of Club7 Holidays as mentioned separately. The printed prices are based on current air fare, taxes and visa fees as on 4 January 2007 and are subject to change.
- Payment Terms:
A registration fees of Rs. 20,000/- per person would require to be paid at the time of registration.
- This money is towards tour registration, airline deposits and UK visa fees.
- You will be required to pay the balance Indian rupee component soon after the UK visa is done.
- The Euro component or the equivalent Rupee amount would need to be paid at least 10 days prior departure. By our experience of last few years, The exchange rates rise substantially from end March. So we advise you to book your foreign exchange component as early as possible by paying up the equivalent amount in Rupees. We assure you of the best prevalent exchange rate on date of payment.
- Documents Required:
All passengers would be required to submit their passports (minimum 6 months validity from date of departure, 4 clear pages); 6 photographs & papers in support of their credentials namely:
- Covering letter to the British Deputy High Commission, Schengen and Swiss Embassy/ Consulate introducing themselves, their present occupation & a brief profile.
- Last 3 years Income Tax / wealth tax returns
- Last 6 months bank statements
- Leave letter from company, in case of children school / college ID cards or fee book & summer holiday period.
- Summary statement on their sources of funds for financing their tour… the embassies/ consulates want to know how you are going to finance your trip / your families trip.
- In case where company is sponsoring the trip, then company Balance Sheet, Company IT Returns, Company Bank statement and letter from appropriate authority that the tour for the individual or the family is being paid for by the company in accordance with their entitlement.
- Once you have registered for the tour, our Sales Officers will brief you in detail on documentation requirement.