- The above costs are valid for Indian nationals only.
- Supplement Cost for Bumla Pass & Madhuri Lake @ Rs. 6,500.00 per car will be charged extra (vehicle - Sumo)
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances, etc. (To be borne by the client, this is directly payable on the spot).
- We are not responsible if any sightseeing point missed out due to any delay of guest or any unforced incident like road blockage, landslide or earlier darkness.
- We need Guest Name & Arrival / Departure details to process your booking.
- Permit require for Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland & Mizoram (ILP),. It is mandatory that guest should carry 02 copies of passport size photograph, original photo ID proof with photo copy (identity card – Voter ID card / Pass-port / Driving License / Aadhar Card) for processing the permit. PAN Card are not acceptable for issuance of the Permit.
- Permit also require for traveling to Bumla & Madhuri Lake. Requires 02 more copies of passport size photographs along with original photo ID proof.
Arunachal -: About Vehicle (luggage carrier is also not allowed in the vehicle)
- We provide exclusive vehicles in our packages.
- We use AC Innova / Scorpio / Xylo for 1-5 Pax. Please note Ac will not operate in high hill area.
- We use AC Tempo traveller for more than 5 Pax. Please note Ac will not operate in high hill area.
- Transfer from Guwahati Airport / Guwahati Railway station will be provided from 05:00 hrs. to 18:00 hrs.
- In unavoidable circumstances the guest may have to stay back at Guwahati at an additional cost.
- If there is any early / midnight arrival at Guwahati railway station, we suggest the guest, considering their security that they should stay back at the station. Our representative will meet and arrange their transfers at 5:00 a.m.
- Keeping in mind the road condition of any hilly region, the guest should decide upon themselves (with their train and flight timings) as to when they should start the departure transfer. We suggest a buffer time of 2 hours at least.
- Check-in & Check-out time 13:00 hrs & Check-out time will be 11:00 hrs.
- Category of Rooms in the packages normally remains to base category of rooms.
- A valid photo ID proof for all guests staying at the hotel is mandatory.
- For Extra adult in the room we will provide an extra bed (wherever possible), but most of the hotels only provide extra mattress or roll away bed. Most of the hotels have no provision of an extra bed.
- Operator reserves the right to re-arrange itinerary to suit hotel availability without changing the total number of days in each destination and without compromising with any services.
About Hotel in Arunachal:
- Hotels available are only with basic amenities & simple food. There are no star categories Hotel in Arunachal region. The facilities available cannot be matched with the other developed destination. The regions prime tourist interest in its nature and eco-friendly atmosphere. Please be informed that this region can be enjoyed in its natural beauty and simple flavor.
- All hotels do not have lift facility & the guest may have to climb stairs. Facilities like western toilet, television in room, geyser in bathrooms may not be available at all places. For specific requirement, please inform us and we will try to provide. This is again subject to availability. For CP, MAP and AP meal plan, menu will be on fixed plan basis and not on A-la-Carta basis. For early morning check out breakfast may be limited to simple bread & butter / jam. Puri / roti – sabji may not be available.
- In the region, scarcity of water & electricity is a natural phenomenon. Guests are requested to bear with such problems as may arise during the tour.
- For Extra adult in the hotel room will provide an extra bed (wherever possible), but most of the hotels only provide a roll out bed and have no provision of an extra bed.
Important Facts for Traveller’s:
- Please carry original ID proof (Voter ID card/Pass-port/Driving License/etc.) for security purpose & hotel policy.
- Please carry Jio Sim, BSNL and Airtel with you because there no other network will work efficiently.
- We need following for process your booking Guest Name & Contact Number. Naming List with gender & age.
- High season surcharge will be applicable for every booking of 12th Oct – 22nd Oct during Durga Puja & Diwali, 20th Dec – 5th Jan during X-Mass & New Year & during Holi (as per date).
- For all Nagaland Package rates are not valid during 30th November 2018 – 10th December 2018 during Hornbill Festival.
- In high season, no refund will be applicable within 30 days of the tours start date. (Normal cancellation policy will not applicable on those dates.)
- For high season booking, 50% payment must be done in the time of confirmation & rest of the amount must be cleared 30 days before of the tour start date.
- The tourism infrastructure in Seven Sister are not very developed and one should not expect or compare it with the standards of plains & other developed destinations there is always scarcity of water and power in the region and so you would come across situation like water (hot) being supplied on time basis – morning & evening.
- The guest should always keep cool with the drivers as they are not tourism educated and come from different remote villages.
- As there is shortage of space for car parking in the entire Seven Sister region – guest will have to wait at the Lobby in time for the vehicle to start their sightseeing / transfers.
- Please inform your guest to maintain the timing for the sightseeing / transfers which will advisable by our executive.
- Room Heater available with an extra cost bourne by the guest directly (Except at Premium & Luxury Packages)
- Due to shortage of power the guest sometimes, may have to bear it with candle light.
- Basic personal items to be carried include, feather jacket & heavy woolens during winter and light woolens during summer, walking boots, Umbrella or rain proof jacket during monsoon, torch, spare batteries, water flask, cold cream, personal medicines & Sunglasses.
- Advice guest to bring heavy woolens if traveling to Arunachal & Meghalaya as this area is cold through out the year.
Entry Formalities for Indian and Foreigners:
Assam: No entry permits are required for Indians or Foreigners
Meghalaya: No entry permits are required for Indians or Foreigners
Domestic Indian tourists need an Inner Line Permit or ILP. This is available from any Government of Arunachal Pradesh office or from the Govt. of India, Ministry of Home Affairs and New Delhi. Please send us 2 recent passport size photographs, along with scanned Photo identity proof & Address proof of each person including child. We require at least 10 official days for processing the documents (ILP office remains closed on Saturday-Sunday).
Foreign tourists may visit in a group of two or more persons for a stay not to exceed 30 days. Foreign Tourists intending to visit Arunachal Pradesh require a Protected Area Permit or PAP. Foreign tourists will have to pay $50 USD “Royalty to the Government of Arunachal Pradesh” and application for PAP is advertised to be “applied through local approved tour operators only”. However, foreigners can obtain the Protected Area Permit from, All Indian Missions abroad, All Foreigners Regional Registration Officers (FRRO) at Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chief Immigration Officer, Chennai, Home Ministry, Govt. of India and Home Commissioner, and Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh, Itanagar.
Nagaland: Domestic Indian tourists need an Inner Line Permit or ILP. This is available from any Nagaland House, or Government of Nagaland office or from the Govt. of India, Ministry of Home Affairs at New Delhi. Please send us 2 recent passport size photographs, along with scanned Photo identity proof & Address proof of each person including child. We require at least 10 official days for processing the documents (ILP office remains closed on Saturday-Sunday). Nagaland's largest city and porthead, Dimapur is the only place in the state which does not require an ILP, and Indians arriving by air at Dimapur Airport can arrive and stay in the city without one.
Foreign Tourists no longer need Protected Area Permit (PAP) to visit Nagaland since January 2011. And also no longer requiring a Restricted Area Permit (RAP). However they must register themselves at the local Foreigner Registration Office (FRO) of the districts they visit or the nearest Police Station within 24 hours of their arrival. (Previously foreign tourists were required to travel in a minimum group of four people and only visit limited areas).
Mizoram: Domestic Indian tourists need an Inner Line Permit or ILP. This can be obtained from the Liaison Officer, Government of Mizoram, Mizoram Houses from the following cities - Kolkata, Silchar, Shillong, Guwahati and New Delhi. Government employees travelling for official purposes are exempted from obtaining ILP, but are required to carry a photo identification card with them at all times. Tourists arriving by air can obtain temporary passes from the Security Officer on arrival at Lengpui Airport, Aizawl. Tourists entering Mizoram through Bairabi and Vairengte can obtain ILP from Sub-Deputy Commissioner Bairabi and Sub-Divisional Officer Vairengte respectively. They can also obtain a 7 days temporary permit from the Security Officer at the Security Check Gate at Vairengte. Two types of ILP can be issued. One option is temporary and other one is Regular. The Temporary will be valid for 15 days at a time which can be renewed once for another 15 days. Fees to be paid : Rs. 20/- Application Form. Rs. 100/- Processing Fee and Rs. 20/- Renewal Fee if required. Please send us 4 recent passport size photographs, along with scanned Photo identity proof & Address proof of each person including child. We require at least 10 official days for processing the documents (ILP office remains closed on Saturday-Sunday).
Foreign Tourists : All foreign nationals have to register themselves within 24 hours of arrival at the office of Superintendent of Police CID (SB) Mizoram, Khatla, Bungkawn, Aizawl who is the designated Foreigners Registration Officer (FRO) of the State. Citizens of Afghanistan, China and Pakistan and foreign nationals having their origin in these countries would continue to require prior approval of the Ministry of Home Affairs before entering the State.
Manipur : No entry permits are required for Indians to visit Manipur.
Foreign Tourists: All foreigners visiting Manipur need to register at the CID Office in Imphal. If they are spending overnight in Imphal, hotels will assist with the formalities for registration. Those foreigners visiting Manipur by Road from Nagaland may register at the Mao Gate check post for immigration check. Similarly all foreigners visiting Manipur by Air need to register at the Immigration Counter located at the Bir Tikendrajit International Airport, Imphal.